This month’s cases include:
- Officer Cell Phone Search Case Heading To Trial, Port Authority PBA v. Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, 2017 WL 4403310 (S.D.N.Y. 2017).
- Fire Captain Loses Beach Volleyball Case, DeCohen v. County of Los Angeles, 2018 WL 316864 (Cal. App. 2018).
- Change In Insurance Carrier Not Negotiable Without Substantial Changes In Benefits, City of Hartford and Hartford Police Union, 2017 WL 6813591 (CT.Dept.Lab. 2017).
- Failure To Analyze Evidence Causes County To Lose Termination Case, Dennington v. County of Riverside, 2018 WL 458118 (Cal. App. 2018).
- Arbitration Decision Binding In Later Discrimination Lawsuit, Billings v. Town of Steilacoom, 2018 WL 446213 (Wash. App. 2018).