Will gives another, very necessary, warning about posting on supposedly private social media forums. He also discusses these cases:
- Deputy Cannot Sue Prosecutor For Wrongful Placement On Brady List, Harris v. Chelan County Sheriff’s Department, 2019 WL 1923924 (E.D. Wa. 2019).
- Seniority Prevails Over ADA For Day Off Selection, McIntyre v. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, 2019 WL 2120324 (D.D.C. 2019).
- The ADA And Light Duty Jobs, Garvey v. Sullivan, 2019 WL 2142530 (2nd Cir. 2019).
- Destruction Of Disciplinary Records Violates Public Policy, City of Chicago v. Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 7, 2019 WL 2052887 (Ill. App. 2019).
- Iowa Collective Bargaining Cuts Upheld By Court, AFSCME Iowa Council 61 v. State of Iowa, 2019 WL 2147339 (Iowa 2019).