- The new edition of our book The Rights of Law Enforcement Officers is now available.
- 2021 Seminar Schedule
- LRIS Webinars
- When Does An Employer Have To Disclose Disciplinary Files? Milwaukee Police Supervisors’ Organization v. City of Milwaukee, 2020 WL 5747114 (WI.Emp.Rel.Com. 2020).
- ‘Mere Technical’ Violations Of Bill Of Rights Not Basis To Reverse Termination, Hiller v. City of Rehoboth Beach, 2020 WL 5637053 (Del. Super. 2020).
- Firefighter Intentionally Hit By Fire Truck Has No Federal Lawsuit, Smothers v. District of Columbia, 2020 WL 5411294 (D.D.C. 2020).
- ‘Failure To Train’ Claim Must Show Deliberate Indifference, Pepitone v. Township of Lower Merion, 2020 WL 4604481 (E.D. Pa. 2020).