Cases covered this month:
- Chicago Commits Bodycam-Related Unfair Labor Practices, Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #7 and City of Chicago, Case No. L-CA-20-024 (Ill. LRB ALJ 2021).
- Civil Service Referee Upholds Firefighter’s CBD-Based Termination, City of Cleveland (Colon), December 23, 2020.
- Link to CBD notice from Department of Transportation: https://www.transportation.gov/odapc/cbd-notice
- Fire Department’s Tattoo Policy Upheld, City of Brockton (Matchem), Case No. G1-19-234 (Mass. CSC 2021).
- Weingarten And Supervisory-Subordinate Conversations, Waukesha Deputy Sheriffs Labor Union v. Waukesha County, 2021 WL 1837223 (WI.Emp.Rel.Com. ALJ 2021).
- When Does A ULP Charge Block An Election? Coutre v. Village of Crestwood, 37 PERI ¶ 92 (Ill. LRB 2021).