Will starts off this month’s podcast with things employers and unions need to know about mandatory Covid vaccine programs.
- The EEOC’s FAQ page.
- Employer Covid Vaccination And Testing Program Guidelines
- Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)
- Bridges v. Houston Methodist Hospital, Case No. 21-CV-01774 (S.D. Tex. 2021)
This Month’s Cases
- Firefighters Lose ADA Lawsuit Over Beards, Bey v. City of New York, 2021 WL 2345249 (2nd Cir. 2021)
- Arbitrator Finds Implicitly Bars Subcontracting, Grand Rapids Police Officers Association, GRPOA GR. #: 5-19 (Dobry 2021)
- Involvement Of Decisionmaker In Appeal Violates Due Process, Briley v. City of West Covina, 2021 WL 2708945 (Cal. App. 2021)