More on mandatory vaccination programs
- Jacobson v. Massachusetts
- Bridges v. Houston Methodist
- Klaasen v. Trustees of Indiana University
- From the EEOC: What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws
- Horvath v. City of Leander, 2020 WL 104345 (5th Cir. 2020).
- Do unions’ have the right to bargain over the effects of mandatory vaccination programs?
- Are non-exempt employees who refuse vaccination eligible for unemployment benefits?
- Houston Firefighters Win Pay Parity Appeal, Houston Professional Fire Fighters v. City of Houston, NO. 14-19-00427-CV (Tex. App. 2021)
- Judge Allows Conspiracy Lawsuit To Proceed Against Minneapolis Union President, Goyette v. City of Minneapolis, 2021 WL 3222495 (D. Minn. 2021).