Happy new year! This month’s podcast covers:
Mandatory vaccinations programs (again).
- Courts and arbitrators continue to rule (69-0 by our last count) that there is nothing unconstitutional about employer vaccine mandates.
- First interest arbitration decision about mandatory vaccine programs.
- The law about whether or not an employee or labor organization can get injunctive relief while a challenge to vaccine mandate is going on.
- What the Supreme Court will be ruling regarding two of the federal vaccine mandates later this week.
- No Reasonable Expectation Of Privacy In iPhone Backups On Work Computer, Smith v. City of Pelham, 2021 WL 5863412 (11th Cir. 2021).
- Deputy Sheriffs As Political Appointees, With No Job Rights, Burns v. Cole, 2021 WL 5549411 (8th Cir. 2021).