Coweta Firefighters Using Hotel As Living Base After Mold Discovery At Firehouse

TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — Coweta firefighters on duty will now be spending their evenings and overnights at a hotel after mold was discovered in the firehouse living quarters.

Firefighters were experiencing some symptoms of mold allergies and brought their concerns to Interim Fire Chief Brian Woodward who immediately ordered outside testing through Serv-Pro.

Continue reading at

More from our Recent Developments Blog.​

Get the last news.

The LRIS staff finds news stories on labor and employment issues affecting law enforcement, fire protection, corrections, EMTs and other public safety personnel.
Join our email list to receive these FREE updates.