Featured in this month’s podcast:
- Does state’s flex time system violate the FLSA?
- Is county required to pay corrections officers overtime for meal periods?
- LAFD dispatchers, aeromedical technicians not firefighters for FLSA purposes
- Supreme Court to rule on Amazon workers FLSA
- Can employer force employee to use FMLA leave at the same time employee is using sick leave?
- Threat of a seizure enough to disqualify recruit
- Discipline not negotiable for Denver firefighters
- California bill of rights claims can be arbitrated
- Retirees not ‘members’ for purposes of grievance procedure
[jwplayer file=”2014_04.m4a?Expires=1585782463&Signature=Pefa~2JKbfgFadS7ccvA-0RJlzfWxXfF4CXSjeknYRulEtvWMurmOIZhW0haEupJU0sAKJvYOsIcpU-CvWm6GqM29ZnWxO-5GS-ekIGM4GvDR7fNACQIjwLPai0kos0tpcwQtJLouKxPsUKPAS6FngrCX50T2wMlS~UNrEuu4N8_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJIHMHD36AUGYELAQ” streamer=”rtmp://s237mamheirpem.cloudfront.net/cfx/st/” provider=”rtmp” image=”https://www.lris.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/first_thursday.jpg”]
Download the podcast (Use this link to listen on Apple devices)