Now with improved audio quality!
As part of our constant effort to provide you with the best quality products, we spared no expense in building a state-of-the-art sound studio to improve the audio quality of our podcasts. That means Will will no longer sound like he’s speaking in an empty fish tank. Of course, if you miss that sound you could always listen to the podcast in an empty fish tank.
Featured in this month’s podcast:
- Economic forecasts for 2014
- What does the Detroit bankruptcy case mean for constitutional protections for pensions?
- Can a department have residency bonuses in promotions?
- Does a not-sustained allegation trigger a hearing under a Police Officer Bill Of Rights?
- Recent Brady and Garcetti cases
[jwplayer file=”2014_01.m4a?Expires=1546888212&Signature=NCqj0s7CeMsQhwFVohbKixF3Jb~AVpXXoa~M3vSww2zBLruLvxYc~pKAOX5uW9e9IIxyITfmn8bamAmUGTUDXDbDJy-xuolLFjv1CWrDK-2r4W0Z4sguXIGdAO0aCOij6-wEKFypss109y5MCAryFNEkoWIny3ENvnee6yTz-Qg_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJIHMHD36AUGYELAQ” streamer=”rtmp://s237mamheirpem.cloudfront.net/cfx/st/” provider=”rtmp” image=”https://www.lris.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/thumbsupear.jpg”]
Download the podcast (Use this link to listen on Apple devices)