- Traditional barriers to wellness programs
- The costs to employers of inadequate wellness, including liability claims, workers’ compensation claims, and general job performance
- The different kinds of wellness: psychological, physical, family, financial, and holistic
- Starting a program – what online and other resources are available?
- Should participation be mandatory?
- The need for confidentiality of wellness programs
- Integrating training and education with wellness and finding time in the workday for wellness
- The roles of the Department psychologist/counselor/chaplain and peer leaders/fitness trainers. What kinds of personalities are you looking for as part of the wellness team?
- Mindfulness in the public safety workplace
- Including civilian employees in the program
- Metrics for success of a wellness program
This content is for LRIS Premium subscribers only.
If you are a subscriber, please log into your account at the bottom of this page.
Interested in becoming a subscriber? Check out the benefits here.