Presented by LRIS Director Will Aitchison.
- Detailed checklists that will help you prepare for filing and processing grievances and for arbitration hearings.
- What happens when a grievance is also a ULP?
- Framing the issue in disciplinary and “contract interpretation” grievances.
- The different tests for just cause for discipline, and how they apply in arbitration.
- Commonly occurring disciplinary issues, including the use of personnel files, investigatory files, and witnesses.
- What is an “information request,” and why must both sides comply with one?
- The relevance of bargaining history and prior arbitration awards.