- How a single employment issue can involve federal, state, and local law.
- Where collective bargaining and bills of rights exist, and the current attacks on both.
- How the politics of different court systems can lead to a different choice in courts.
- How issues like drug testing, overtime, sick leave use, internal affairs investigations, and qualified immunity can involve different sources of rights.
- The basic rule – in cases of conflict between federal, state, and local law, which prevails and under what circumstances?
Presented by Will Aitchison.