Presented by LRIS Director Will Aitchison.
- A discussion of sample grievance procedure language.
- A discussion of what is “grievable” and what is not.
- The detail necessary on a grievance.
- Time limits in a grievance procedure.
- The advisability of grievance meetings rather than written processing.
- Selecting arbitrators.
- The basics of how an arbitration hearing is conducted.
- The finality of arbitration decisions.
- The relationship between grievance procedures, unfair labor practices, and lawsuits in court.
There are no reviews yet.