The Complete Source For Law Enforcement And Fire Protection Personnel Labor Information
Public Safety Labor News is LRIS’s monthly newsletter containing up-to-date information on law enforcement and fire protection personnel and labor issues. Each month, the staff of Public Safety Labor News, compiles the newsletter after reviewing hundreds of court decisions, legislative changes, arbitration opinions and newspaper reports.
In addition to timely news features, Public Safety Labor News also contains numerous regular features, including the following:
- Contract updates featuring the latest contract signings from law enforcement and fire protection agencies around the country.
- A disciplinary log containing summaries of how law enforcement officers and firefighters have fared in appealing disciplinary action.
- A bargaining table listing rulings from around the country on the topics over which employer and labor organizations are required to bargain.
- Consumer Price Index information.
- A Q & A section featuring actual questions submitted to LRIS from public safety employers and employees, labor attorneys and human resources specialists from across the country.
Subscribers can also search the complete Public Safety Labor News archives on our website, including exclusive online content.
A subscription to Public Safety Labor News is $150 for one year or $250 for two years.
Click here to subscribe to Public Safety Labor News.