LRIS offers a wide range of seminars designed for any individual involved in public safety labor relations. Each year, more than 1,000 people attend our seminars, including chiefs, representatives of labor organizations, personnel and labor relations specialists, attorneys, and rank-and-file law enforcement officers and firefighters.
At LRIS, we make the following commitments about our seminars:
- You will always receive the latest, most up-to-date information.
- Our speakers, who we recruit on a nationwide basis, will be professionals with years of experience in personnel and labor issues.
- Our program will always have a balance of management and labor speakers, all of whom will have prepared extensive written materials.
- Our seminars will be held in comfortable, reasonably priced hotels located in cities which are enjoyable to visit.
Our upcoming seminars:
November 18-20, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Political Pressures And The Disciplinary Process
- Privacy, First Amendment Rights And Social Media
- Changing Perspectives On Body Cameras
- Garrity, Weingarten, Brady And Miranda
- Overview Of An Officer’s Procedural Bill Of Rights Act