- Traditional barriers to wellness programs
- The costs to employers of inadequate wellness, including liability claims, workers’ compensation claims, and general job performance
- The different kinds of wellness: psychological, physical, family, financial, and holistic
- Starting a program – what online and other resources are available?
- Should participation be mandatory?
- The need for confidentiality of wellness programs
- Integrating training and education with wellness and finding time in the workday for wellness
- The roles of the Department psychologist/counselor/chaplain and peer leaders/fitness trainers. What kinds of personalities are you looking for as part of the wellness team?
- Mindfulness in the public safety workplace
- Including civilian employees in the program
- Metrics for success of a wellness program
LRIS is proud to introduce our online training series based on our nationally respected seminars.
Attendees to LRIS webinars can expect the same great content presented by nationally recognized speakers as our live seminars. Our webinars give you the flexibility to attend live or view the recorded presentation according to your schedule.
Attend an entire LRIS webinar series or choose the topics that most interest you.
Upcoming LRIS webinar series:
Advanced Course in Police Discipline
February 10, February 17, February 24, March 3
$39/webinar or $140/entire series
More info | Register
Health and Wellness Programs For Public Safety Employees
February 3, February 10, February 17, February 24, March 3, March 10
$39/webinar or $195/entire series